MonoPoly is a polyester monofilament thread. Commonly called an 'invisible thread' due to its fineness. Invisible thread is often used for invisible appliqué when the stitching is not meant to be seen.
- · Available in 2 colors, clear and smoke.
- · Use MonoPoly for invisible appliqué, quilting, bobbins, and apparel.
- · Reduced-sheen invisible thread.
- · .1 Millimeters in diameter (90 denier) = Very fine thread.
- · Iron and dryer safe (medium heat).
- · Will not become brittle over time (nylon monofilament thread tends to go brittle).
- · Will not discolor (nylon monofilament thread tends to "yellow" over time).
- · Strong with low stretch
- · Soft & pliable